Integrated DevSecOps Services
DevSecOps creates a culture where security is an essential factor. Security must be at the forefront of every developer’s mind as they build, test, and release features to production, and our developers provide the best assistance.
Rather than auditing at the end of development, DevSecOps uses a shift-left approach to apply security best practices from the start. We help secure your app’s code with the most popular developer platform, including advanced features.
Benefits of DevSecOps:
- Identify and resolve cloud service security and compliance issues.
- Ensure that DevOps procedures include security and compliance scans.
- It matches your DevOps process, giving you complete control over everything.
- Data breaches are less likely, applications are more secure, and cloud resources and services are constantly monitored for security.
DevSecOps, like any new implementation, can have some difficulties initially, but in the long run, it can be beneficial to your company. OpenXcell is one of the few companies that provide complete DevSecOps consulting and solutions. Our experts examine, implement, and support our clients’ DevSecOps initiatives.
Our DevSecOps Services Process
We follow step by step approach towards our end to end DevSecOps Services
Analysis and Planning
Quick identification of flaws, code analysis
Make changes depending on the analysis to increase speed and efficiency, also check if changes made are correct
Organizations must comply with regulations like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Payment Card Industry Digital Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Each update has emerging threats, identifies threats at the earliest, and responds
New risks emerge, response to them
Figures & Facts
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
MODELS OF WORKING
Business hiring models
- Long-term collaboration
- Highly scalable team
- Complete control of the team
- Complex projects
- Short-medium term collaboration
- Low scalable team
- Detailed specifications
- Clean deadlines
Time & material
- Short-long term collaboration
- Flexible budget and timeframe
- Complete control over the process
- Highly scalable team
You can depend on their creativity and expertise!
Christina Delord, Founder, TracPracVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS